Assistant Site Manager Required
We are recruiting for an experienced Assistant Site Manager who has previous experience in residential build and have worked on volume private housing, this is to work for one of the top 10 house builders and you must have 2/3 years experience in the role.
You must hold:
Scaffold/Asbestos but is not essential
• Working with the Site Manager, supervise all sub-contractors and trades.
• Co-ordination of sub-contractors
• Comply with Assistant Site Manager’s responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy, complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis and encourage safe working practices on site.
• Liase with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
• At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
Please send over your CV to apply
Salary: £35000 – £40000/annum Car/Car Allowance
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Scarborough, North Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.