You will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of Site Management. Ensuring site performance and progress meet contractual requirements cost effectively and on time.
In this role you will be responsible to the Operations Director (Construction)
Some of the duties are below…
* Carry out and co-ordinate site activities in conjunction with the Site/Project Manager to
* Deliver a high quality service to specification, time and cost targets.
* Lead a team of employees and subcontractors effectively, and in liaison with other teams, to ensure the clients and company’s expectations are met or exceeded.
* Communicate with the client and sub-contractors to inform and, as required, resolve any issues which may occur and provide timely accurate feedback from the client and sub-contractors on progress to date
* Check all paperwork as defined in the company procedures including assistance with the compilation of risk assessments and method statements etc.
* Ensuring all day works sheets are checked and signed for compliance and then passed onto the commercial lead within 1 week of signing (must ensure that all records are true and accurate)
* Provide and maintain adequate labour resources on site, within tender allowances, to achieve programme requirements.
* Ensure all site staff, operatives and sub-contractors achieve outputs, standards of workmanship and quality demanded by the company and contract documents.
* Liaise with the Construction Administration team to ensure material/plant deliveries meet programme and site requirements. Provide sufficient notice to allow for manufacturer’s lead in time as well as in-house pricing and procurement.
For a full spec either get in touch or apply for the position
Job Type: Permanent
Location: NE1, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.