We are looking for someone with Groundworks experience
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor role is a fundamental position within the Commercial team. You will be carrying out key tasks in the day to day functions of the commercial team, whilst being provided with the opportunity to learn through ‘on the job’ training. You will build positive working relationships within our team and Clients, to ensure we obtain our collective goals.
We are keen to promote a positive working environment and therefore, you will be expected to support all areas of the business in making our business a great place to work.
With a primary focus to support the commercial function of the business, some of the principle duties are as follows, but not limited to: –
• Assist with the administration of tender measurements.
• Working with the Project team to assist in the preparation and presentation of accurate Valuation forecasts.
• Gain operational experience through vocational learning.
• Assist in the pricing, negotiating and agreeing of Contractual Variations with the Client
• Mitigate risks to Health and Safety, Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Profitability of Construction Sites.
• Checking of sub-Contractors measurement
• Assist in analysis for Monthly Performance Summary reports.
• Provided with support in gaining relevant qualifications as necessary.
• Experience of working within the Construction or Civil Engineering Industry.
• Microsoft Packages – including Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Driving License essential.
Salary: £25000 – £30000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.