A growing distribution, wholesale business based in Knaresborough are seeking to recruit an Assistant Purchasing Manager.
With exciting growth to develop the product range from global supply chains, the business are continuously seeking career advancements as part of their organic growth. That means this post will become the future of the Purchasing Manager, with responsibility of handling purchasing activities across the range.
As a Buyer you will form part of the supply chain and commercial team working collaboratively to understand product trends that ultimately lead maximising sales performance.
Based in North Yorkshire, Knaresborough near Harrogate. The business want a driven career minded individual that will receive excellent training and mentorship.
The company provide a dynamic knowledge sharing environment that encourages commercial innovation, with the right attitude and drive to be part of the future the business and will reward through career advancement and technical learning.
As the Buyer, they seek someone to driven, energetic and commercially minded to grow in an advancing organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Proactive approach to delivering associated strategy development, supplier management, process control and day-to-day stakeholder management.
* Work closely with all operational teams, including supply chain, design, sales & marketing, to ensure the right buying principles are applied.
* Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with vendor partners at all levels.
* Drive sales and conversion through strategic analysis and effective stock management.
* Be responsible for planning and trading your areas with a focus on delivering maximum sales & profit.
* Contribute to seasonal buys and range planning for your areas.
* Identify and develop opportunities for sales growth, including range development bestsellers and category performance.
* Own and maintain stock holding by placing factory stock orders (retail buys) and building stock reserves, monitoring stock levels and reporting on usage against target.
* Use appropriate software to develop and maintain product rankings, helping to maximise commercial goals.
* Liaise with the Marketing and Group Planning teams as regards campaigns and stock.
* Work and communicate effectively with the wider team and key stakeholders to deliver on all department KPIs.
* Have a minimum 1 year’ experience in a commercially focused environment.
* Have previous experience with stock management, purchasing, commercial sales forcasting and buying.
* Strong Excel and data analysis skills
* Ecommerce experience is desirable, but NOT essential.
£25,000 , Holiday, Flexi benefits
Elevation Recruitment Group’s Procurement and Supply Chain division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions.
Salary: £25000 – £26000/annum pension, holiday and benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.