We are looking to recruit a new Assistant Manager for our shop in Mexborough, South Yorkshire. We offer a permanent full time position working a variety of shifts 5 days from 7 each week usually including at least one weekend shift.
Pay, working hours & benefits:
The salary offered for this position is between £21,496 and £23,003 on a 43 hour contract.
In addition to your pay you will also benefit from:
– 30 days holiday each year.
– Award winning induction training.
– 15% staff discount to use in any of our 300+ shops on a great range of food and household essentials.
– A smart uniform.
– Free life assurance.
– Workplace pension.
As one of our assistant managers you will:
– Work closely with the shop manager to run an efficient shop and provide a great service to our customers.
– Be responsible for the development of your team of retail assistants through coaching, mentoring and providing feedback.
– Be accountable for the shop in the absence of the shop manager and responsible for ensuring that customers are looked after, deliveries are worked quickly and shop routines are completed to maintain a safe, clean and tidy shop.
– Take responsibility for motivating and guiding your team to ensure the control of operational costs including shrinkage, waste and payroll.
– Support the shop manager with recruitment and induction of new team members.
You will need:
– A friendly, positive, hard working approach to work.
– To be a ‘people person’ who finds it easy to get on everyone and is able to build strong working relationships with the people you work with.
– To be trustworthy and reliable as you will be an important part of a small team. Your team and customers will depend upon you to do your job to the best of your ability at all times.
– Some experience as a manager, team leader or supervisor.
More than just a job:
There are many long-term opportunities for a career at Farmfoods. We have some great training programmes in place and only promote to shop and area manager positions from within. Many people in senior management and central services positions at Farmfoods started their careers in our shops so this could be the start of a rewarding career for you.
A bit about us:
Farmfoods are a family business with ambition. We pride ourselves on offering our customers great value, quality products from clean and tidy shops with the friendliest team in retail.
We aim to offer sensational value to customers on a great range of everyday family oriented goods. We back up our sensational value with a focus on delivering an ‘old fashioned’, genuine and friendly customer experience.
Our assistant managers are important members of the shop management team providing support to a small team of retail assistants and ensuring that their shops run smoothly and efficiently to provide great service to our customers.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Mexborough, England, United Kingdom
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.