Our client, a leading private sector building control consultancy, now seek an Assistant Building Control Surveyor to join their growing team in their Bicester or Birmingham office. The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will provide an efficient and quality approved inspector service in line with the Company’s aims and objectives as well as the Building Regulations 2000 to meet and exceed client expectations.
Our client are expanding due to increased workload and are seeking an Assistant Building Control Surveyor who will be able to carry out relevant inspections on site to ensure compliance with Building Regulations.
Assistant Building Control Surveyor Position Overview
* Inspect buildings, against regulations for energy conservation, fire safety, public health and building accessibility.
* Provide technical advice and guidance to clients
* Carry out all relevant inspections on site to ensure compliance with Building Regulations
* Working mainly on commercial projects
* Other duties to be discussed as required
Assistant Building Control Surveyor Position Requirements
* Working towards MRICS or MCABE status
* Degree in a relevant field
* Previous experience working as a Building Control Surveyor essential
* Strong computer skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Full UK driving license
Assistant Building Control Surveyor Position Remuneration
* Highly Competitive Salary- DOE
* Holiday: 25 days plus BH
* Car allowance / company car
* Flexible working
* Bonus scheme
* Professional memberships paid
* Structured training plans
* Further benefits can be discussed
Salary: £25000 – £35000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.