Due to expansion we are looking to recruit for this brand new role of Assistant Accountant. As Assistant Accountant you will be reporting in to the Management Accountant and your key responsibilities will be
working as an integral member of the finance team to ensure that financial accounting and reporting is delivered in an efficient, timely and accurate manner at the highest possible standard.
As Assistant Accountant your responnsibilities will include:
Preparing monthly accrual, prepayment and P&L related schedules
• Responsible for timeliness and accuracy of information and reporting
including management accounts
• Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparing analyses of ledger accounts
• Reviewing and responding to account payable and account
receivable queries as required
• Processing invoices and ledger entries into accounts as required
• Weekly Bank reconciliation, posting and balancing
• Monthly Credit Card Reconciliation and reporting of expenditure and
• Prepare and support the annual audit for the group / corporate
entities, includes liaising with auditors and resolving queries
throughout the audit
• Support preparation statutory returns such as VAT
• Support Budget and forecasting processes
• Assist in preparing business cases and bids for new business and/
or service re-design
• Performance of other ad hoc work as appropriate
Essentail Skills Required:
Part-qualified accountant, with 3 years of experience
• Actively pursuing your CIMA or ACCA qualification
• Strong Excel knowledge; V Lookups, Pivot Tables, supported by
strong systems knowledge
• A proven track record in providing detailed analysis and reports
• A progressive and forward-thinking candidate eager to develop their
• Strong work ethic, with a “lead from the front” mentality
• Ability to communicate with confidence and authority, at all levels
Knowledge of the NHS and/or GP Services would be advantageous and knowledge of workflow sytems eg Rotamaster.
This role is basedin Whiteley however there is some flexibility to work from home when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a forward thinking progressive company.
Salary: £25000 – £30000/annum 25 days holiday, Co Pension
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.