MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company who are well known within the local area. We are looking for candidates with assembly experience and who are looking for a long term job.
* Fabrication of various products metal bespoke products
* To ensure the manufacturing schedule is achieved as quickly and efficiently as possible in order to meet targets and deadlines
* Use of various machinery i.e. Punch Tools, Mitre Saw, Copy Router, Pillar Drills
* Reading and understanding of engineering drawings
* Provide Technical Support, to both the Manager, and the overall business
* Assisting with goods in deliveries.
* To ensure Housekeeping is adhered to and maintained
* Quality inspecting own work during process
* NVQ level 3, apprenticeship or equivalent qualification required
* Focused on quality and excellence of end product
* Motivated to meet targets and deadlines
* Working either independently or within a team
* Be able to help and pass on experiences to help improvements within the company
* Be energetic and enthusiastic, proactively offering proposals
* Achieve team objectives
* Be consistent, accurate and ensure that procedures are followed
This is a dayshift role working, 8 hours Monday to Friday.
Full time position leading to permanent for the correct candidates.
Salary: £9.50 – £10.50/hour
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Cramlington, Northumberland
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.