Area Sales Manager
£35k – £45k Basic + Generous Bonus Structure, company car, mobile, laptop, iPad and pension.
A well-established and market leading manufacturer of specialist construction products with a reputation for innovation and quality, seeking to appoint an experienced Area Sales Manager to create further growth and to help identify future opportunities. Fantastic opportunity to join an energetic team with an organisation who can develop your sales ability.
* A rare opportunity to take over an established, profitable and highly successful sales area.
* Selling the entire range of products which includes interiors, exteriors, insulation, fixings and ventilation products.
* A technical solution focused role, working closely with main contractors, specialist contractors and consultants to supply to existing and new construction customers.
* Providing technical advice and recommendations on building material solutions to meet the needs of prestigious clients.
* Business Development – identifying and converting prospects within the defined area to focused on main building contractors and major projects.
* Account Management – develop existing main contractor accounts through effective relationship management.Identifying and converting prospects within the defined area to include contractors and major projects.
* Contributing to the strategic development of the overall business as a key member of the sales team.
* Identify and develop market sector opportunities for product applications.
* Create and service sales enquiries in a new business development situation.
* Report on sales activities and provide relevant information to sales management.
* You will spend your time face to face with your customers requiring the majority of your time on the road, proactively servicing their business needs.
* Your prime focus will be to actively win, retain and grow the business knowing you be able to count on professional back up and support from your team and colleagues at all times.
* The successful candidate is likely to possess well-honed sales skills and a strong determination to succeed but will also have a sound technical grounding.
* You will have an open communication style; friendly, conscientious and committed above all you will be a team player.
* An ambitious, committed, confident, enthusiastic, resilient and goal-oriented field sales executive with strong account management skills and excellent business development experience.
* Highly professional with an ability to build relationships and influence at all levels.
* Naturally persuasive, creative and self-motivated, able to recognise opportunities and use your own initiative to convert these into sales. Excellent communication and presentation skills are important together with strong negotiation, commercial and analytical skills.
* Commercially aware, ideally with 1 – 2 years sales experience within a technical sales environment, selling to site, contractor and construction companies.
* The successful applicant will be self-confident and demonstrate excellent face-to-face communication skills.
* A commercial approach with a clear focus on standards and quality.
Manesis Search and Selection are a specialist recruitment consultancy based in the Midlands. Our consultants have a Sales, Marketing or General Management background having worked in Industry for both International organisations and SMEs. We are business people first and recruiters second as a result we are in a unique position to understand our clients business needs and ensure we only shortlist fully qualified candidates. We are proud of more than 20 years successful sales recruitment experience.
Salary: £35000 – £45000/annum + car, generous bonus, pension etc
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Hillingdon, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.