Area Sales Manager
Full time, permanent
Monday to Friday, 8.30 to 5.30pm (with one hours unpaid lunch), flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business.
Unit 4B, Parkway Trading Estate, Alba Way, Trafford Park, M32 0TL
Competitive, dependent on experience.
Company Car (fuel card), 28 Days holiday (including Bank Holidays, plus additional days for long service), a contributory pension scheme, life assurance, HSF perkbox and on-site parking.
Established in London in 1999, the Vivalda Group of Companies have grown organically into the UK’s leading supplier of specialist building façade materials. We have an annual turnover of £36 million, and operate out of 10 facilities across the UK and Ireland.
We work with technical building contractors and architects on billion pound complexes as well as much smaller modern residences similar to those featured on ‘Grand Designs’, supplying high value materials.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Area Sales Manager will need to be a commercially minded, sales driven, confident and a well organised individual who will enjoy building relationships with the team and customers. You will have the ability to generate some of your own leads and project manage orders.
The successful candidate will complete a full induction program, which will include technical product training for each of the main products offered within the portfolio.
* Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
* Proven experience in a similar role
* High quality communication skills, verbal and written
* Understand and meet customer requirements
* Maintain excellent relationships with customers to include face to face meetings
* Proven experience in project management
* Market research to ensure the Company are at the forefront for projects
* Excellent negotiating skills
* Ability to think on your feet and quickly react to time sensitive projects
* Excellent IT skills
* Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
* Excellent attention to detail
* Highly numerate
* Team player
* Working knowledge within the construction industry or similar contractor based tendering, or selling of multi-component technical systems or parts
* Estimating and providing quotes
* Distribution and sales experience within construction or an associated industry
* Educated to high standard
Job Type: Permanent
Location: M32, Stretford, Trafford
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.