We are delighted to be working with our client in order to recruit an Architectural Technician / Product Designer to join their existing Design Team based in Leamington Spa. On offer for the successful candidate is a very good starting salary, friendly working environment and a rewarding career.
Projects undertaken are varied but mainly consist of bespoke modular structures/buildings.
Architectural Technician / Product Designer duties include:
* Work on your own and with others to assist with project development designs using Inventor/Revit.
* Support the Sales team with initial client design requirements and provide supporting drawn and architectural concept designs.
* Produce Architectural / product design drawings and visualisations.
* Produce Revit BIM project information models.
* Request approval required to allow the detailed design and production phases to commence.
We invite applications from Architectural Technicians / Product Designers with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working on live construction projects using either Inventor or Revit (both advantageous but not essential).
If you have the desired skills and experience to fulfil this role please apply now!
If you require more information, please contact our team at Steel Connexions in the strictest of confidence.
Steel Connexions Ltd. is a specialist recruitment company, dedicated to the structural steelwork industry and associated trades, owned and managed by industry experts. (Agy)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.