We are currently assisting a provider based in Leeds to recruit an Apprenticeship Skills Coach. The provider is a fast-growing premier provider of accountancy training and apprenticeships. The role has become available due to growth within the business because of increased demand.
The main aim of the role will be to support Apprentices on a ‘One to One’ basis, travelling to and from clients workplaces.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Meeting apprentices and their line managers on a regular basis via telephone, face to face or online meetings to review progress on the apprenticeship programme and agree targets and actions to ensure apprentices remain on track to achieving a timely completion.
– Provision of coaching and guidance on how to identify further opportunities for development of the skills and behaviours required by the apprenticeship and working with apprentices and employers to document evidence of progress in an efficient and effective manner using their own e-portfolio system..
– Supporting induction and skills development of apprentices by delivering presentations and running skills workshops.
– Supporting the reporting of progress and associated data collection requirements.
– Supporting the ongoing administration of the apprenticeship programme for your learners, including tracking exam results.
– Working with our compliance team to implement new processes and approaches to supporting apprentices to enhance the quality of on-programme support.
– Supporting additional work as required by management from time to time.
Qualifications and Skills
– Ability to inspire, influence and motivate, with an enthusiasm for learning
– Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
– Confident and professional, as you will be representing our brand to our clients and apprentices
– Exceptional organisational and time management skills
– Ability to manage own workload
– Microsoft literate (Excel, Outlook)
– Up to date knowledge of apprenticeship standards
– Understanding of the accountancy sector/qualifications (AAT, ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW)
– Coaching/Assessing experience
Salary: £20000 – £23000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.