Apprentice I.T. Field Service Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a school or college leaver to secure their first job in I.T. as an Apprentice I.T. Field Service Engineer. Our client in Dartford is offering a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, friendly and customer-focussed individual with a keen interest in technology to join a small, established, family run company.
The role will be office based with travel to client sites required, so a driving license and own transport is essential.
Skills & Experience you will have/gain:
· Good understanding of Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP
· Experience in Exchange 2010/2013/2016 and Email clients and servers
· Working knowledge of web applications, networks, protocols and email (IMAP, SMTP, POP3, Exchange)
· Experience with Domain Environments
· Good understanding of TCP/IP Networking and experience with DHCP, DNS, VPN
· Firewalls and Switches, Routers
· Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
· Troubleshooting printers and copiers
Requirements for the role of Trainee I.T. Field Service Engineer:
· Driving License and own transport preferred (travel expenses paid)
· Logically-minded with good communication skills
· Experience fixing hardware issues
· Has the ability to learn quickly
Responsibilities in the Role of Trainee I.T. Field Service Engineer:
· Providing helpdesk and desktop support to clients across Kent
· Document the work you have carried out
· Fix and resolve issues with desktops, passwords and other IT related issues that may arise
Working Hours: 9am – 5.30 with overtime when needed. Providing Support across the South East.
Apply for the role of Apprentice I.T. Field Service Engineer today!
Salary: £10000 – £11000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: DA1, Dartford, Kent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.