Due to expansion a brand new vacancy for an Application Engineering Manager has been created in this award-winning company that uses the very latest technology in high precision measurement.
The successful candidate for this exciting Applications Engineering Manager position will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic people manager with a wealth of experience managing numerous teams whilst delivering demanding projects.
Min requirements are:
* You must have a track record of running external technical commercial projects, managing multiple small teams internally.
* Commercial experience working in an Agile environment.
* Experience designing sophisticated electronic products.
* Degree in Electronics, Computer Science or Engineering (pref 2:1 or higher).
* Able to develop application solutions through developing new hardware and software configuring products and integrating third party products.
Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 17025
* 27 days holiday! (plus bank holidays)
* Substantial performance related bonus
* Potential profit share bonus
* Working in gorgeous offices with a great group of people.
This Oxfordshire-based award-winning company is a highly successful designer and manufacturer of specialised high precision electronic measurement equipment used in a variety of safety-critical industry sectors.
The Application Engineering Manager will have the specific responsibility for overseeing the Application Engineering teams. You will be accountable for leading the development of engineering solutions. The role involves assessing customer requirements, developing customer hardware and software solutions, supporting customers, and writing technical documentation. The role requires an extensive understanding of the functionality and use of the company’s products and board sets and how to adapt them for new applications.
* Coach, mentor, manage and recruit team members
* Understanding customers’ engineering challenges and development processes
* Mapping out, developing and supporting technical solutions to meet customers’ requirements
* Driving and supporting a portfolio of projects.
* Quality control and assisting in audits (ISO9001 and ISO17025).
Candidates looking for any of the following jobs may also find this of interest:
Engineering Manager * Customer Solutions Manager * Programme Engineering Manager
Salary: £45000 – £55000/annum up to £55K + Bonus + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: OX26, Bicester, Oxfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.