ALARM RECEIVING CENTRE CONTROLLER
(Shift Based Role)
Cassidy Jones Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a high-tech security company, recruiting for an Alarm Receiving Centre Controller to join their team in Epsom.
You will be required to work:
Shift Based Role (£23,242Kpa): The position is on a rolling shift pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off with an average of 42 hours per week. Shifts are 06:30am-18:30pm or 18:30pm-06:30am.
* Maintain an excellent knowledge of, and adherence to, their operational procedures
* Monitor and verify alarms within strict timescales to ensure that, where possible, only genuine emergencies are passed to the emergency services
* Decide on appropriate response action
* Communicate comprehensive and correct information to the emergency service best equipped to resolve and support
* Report system or customer profile issues and discrepancies to appropriate support admin.
* Bring an incident to a satisfactory conclusion and produce a written report
* Provide feedback and suggestions on improving the service
* Minimum 1-year experience working in a call centre or a fast paced office environment
* 5 GCSEs A – C or equivalent
* Experience of receiving and making telephone calls
* Ability to multitask effectively whilst keeping a high level of service quality.
* Be confident and assertive with excellent communication skills
* Like working in a team but also be able to take own initiative or direction as required.
* Have computer and MS office skills
All new employees must be prepared to undergo a 5-year background screening- all job offers are subject to satisfactory completion of the screening and references.
* 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day for every full year worked to a maximum of 30 days.
* Discretionary bonuses following the successful completion of a 6-month probationary period
* Pension Scheme.
* Additional benefits tailored for you.
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word Document. Cassidy Jones Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Client.
Although we aim to respond to every Candidate, please note that due to the high volume of applications, we may not be able to notify all unsuccessful candidates. Please assume that if you have not heard within two weeks, your application has not been successful this time.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Epsom, Surrey
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.