My client is a well-established refrigeration and air conditioning supply/installation company, based in Nottingham. Due to continued expansion, they are looking for a Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer for installations, service, breakdowns and repairs to join their current team.
They offer a very attractive salary, job security, company vehicle, phone and other benefits that are available after 12 months of service.
The candidate MUST have the following:
• 3 years relevant industry experience
• Current 2079 qualification
• NVQ in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or equivalent experience
• CSCS card, along with IPAF and PASMA certification if possible.
• Experience and knowledge of installations ranging from individual split systems to VRF/VRV.
• Be able to carry out reactive maintenance / breakdowns
• Good customer/people skills
• PPM to various equipment on various sites.
• The ability to carry out breakdowns, diagnostics and repairs where required.
• Be able to work on an on-call rota (1 week out of 5)
• Be able to work/lodge away.
• Be able to pass along correct information required to others to enable the customer to be informed of the requirements for their visit to site in the best efficient way.
If this position sounds interesting to you, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch on (phone number removed).
Salary: £28000 – £38000/annum + Overtime, Company vehicle, Table
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.