We are looking for Permanent Advanced Operators to join our client’s team in fish processing site based in Grimsby.
We are looking for a highly motivated pro-active multi-skilled line area operatives able to optimise production equipment to maximise efficiencies, with minimal waste and downtime. This is achieved through the effective preparation, planning and organisation of machines, and completion of documentation. Driving a common sustainable continuous improvement.
Various shifts available: (breaks deducted for the hours below= 1×20 minute break every 4 hours)
12 hours 4 on 4 off Days 06.00 – 18.00
21.00 – 05.00 or 22.00- 06.00 Sunday to Thursday
Advanced Operator pay rates:
DS – from £10.60 p/h based on 35.67 hours per week
NS – from £10.60 + 20% p/h additional working from 10pm to 6am.
Plenty of opportunity for overtime which is paid at 1.5 x hourly rate.
Experience and skills required:
• Level 2 Food Hygiene (or equivalent) – training could be provided for
• Production & Packing experience.
• Experience of working in Chilled and frozen environments working with meals production, coated fish products and white fish processing products.
• Knowledge of fish products, Production & Packing products around coated processing.
• Efficient in delivering objectives and key measures.
• Ability to take part in Production & Packing segments of audits.
• Ability to manage priorities and projects across your area/line.
• A personal commitment to role model behaviours and to setting the standard.
• A working understanding of Microsoft Office
• Numeracy and literacy skills
All candidates will receive:
5% pension contribution (up to 8% if they opt into our company pension)
2x death in service
Employee Assistance Programme
Holidays which are statutory that increases YOY by one day to a maximum of 33
* Good links to public transport
* No experience required
* PPE and full training provided
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.