On behalf of our local authority client, we are looking for qualified Social Work practitioners who have had key experience with Adults with Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities.
This is a contract role based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
We are looking for qualified practitioners who have had key experience working with adults, specifically those with physical or learning disabilities.
Whether you are looking for a short term contract or a longer term contract, we would strongly urge you to apply without delay as there is great demand at present.
Who are Nineteen Recruitment?
Nineteen Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and as such no applicant or worker will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or employment status.
Advantages of working via Nineteen Recruitment include:
* Weekly pay paid via a PAYE equivalent model (at no cost to worker)
* Excellent level of support from the agency whilst you’re in role
* Agency support with ongoing training / refresher training needs
* A point of contact between the worker and the client/place of work
* Offers the ultimate in flexible working
Job Type: Contract
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.