The company are one of the leading house builders in UK, they are looking to add to their Engineering and technical team and now looking for an adoptions coordinator to join the team.
The purpose of the role is controlling and organising all the Divisions adoptable works (I.e. roads, sewers and public open spaces), to the appropriate standard to allow them to be handed over to the adopting Authority in a timely manner in order to limit liability and remedial costs.
An Adoptions Coordinator will
* Develop good working relationships with Local Authorities and ensure knowledge of the peculiarities of the Local Authorities to facilitate the efficient adoption of roads, sewers and public open spaces.
* Prioritizing adoptions to ensure our Divisional Bond limit is not exceeded, and the overrun charges are kept to an acceptable level.
* Organizing and agreeing all necessary inspections, snagging lists, contractor’s quotes and certification to enable the adoptions to commence.
* Organizing handover meetings with Management Companies for their adoption of Resident landscaped areas, and minor civil engineering works.
* Building relationships with the relevant adopting Local Authority or Water Company, to ensure smooth timely commencement of the maintenance period, or agreeing a reduced maintenance period.
* Provide engineering support and technical guidance for site-based operations.
* Provide full administrative support to site-based operations for working drawings, ancillary details and technical information.
* Co-ordinate and manage the issue of technical documentation.
* Coordination of drawing issues and the maintenance of an efficient file management system.
* Co-ordination and control of expenditure of external consultants.
* Coordinate the preparation of the Pre tender Health and Safety Information
* Manage the pre-distribution of information and taking of minutes from all meetings together with updated programmes / status reports
* Must be able to manage external consultants and control external fees and expenditure.
* Coordination, checking and distribution of technical information.
* Ability to resolve technical & design issues.
The successful applicant will likely have a Construction related degree or HND, some Cad experience. Design and engineering construction knowledge, Technical and Building Construction knowledge, Building Regulations, NHBC legislation, Health & Safety / CDM Regulations, previous experience in adoptions would be an advantage.
In return the you will receive a
* Competitive Salary
* Competitive Bonus Scheme
* Company Car or Cash Allowance
* Annual Medical Health Assessment
* 25 days holiday (increase by 1 day for every 3 years continuous service up to 28 days)
* Choice of Flexible Benefits
* Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
Interested? Please send your CV or call me on (phone number removed)
Salary: £30000 – £35000/annum car allowance, holiday benefits
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.