* £18,000 per annum
* Full Time, Permanent
A large currier service with several sites across the UK is on the lookout for an Administrator to join their returns team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that any misplaced or damaged goods are returned on to their owner or back to client depots.
* Ensure a timely response to email queries from customers
* Manage and resolve damaged goods
* Ensure that the CRM process is followed and that all information is updated
* Provide daily end of day reports
* Relabelling parcels once they have been processed
* Identifying parcels for next day deliver
* Accurate completion of paperwork
* Computer literate, especially very proficient in the use of Excel and Word and highly organised
* Have held an administration role recently
* Ideally access to a car
* From the local area
This position would suit an Administrator with a background in logistics or transport. The successful candidate will enjoy an industry leading benefits package plus many other outstanding perks.
For further details on this excellent opportunity to join a leading global employer, please apply with your CV via the apply button or contact Liam at our Gateshead office.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Carlisle, Cumbria
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.