Administrative Operations Support
Newcastle upon Tyne
Adecco has a new opportunity to work with our global pharmaceutical client based in Newcastle. The role will entail of working supporting business across variety of teams withing administrative tasks.
We are looking for someone with good admin experience, advanced skills in Excel and also SAP system preferred.
– Haulier Extra costs: review, track and root cause submitted documentation to support approval process by Logistics Leader.
– Brexit: support Haulier Export documentation requirements post Brexit (if applicable) to assess workload and simplification opportunities
– Customer compliance support – Own daily creation of Certificate of Analysis (CoA)
– Customer Tracking – support track and trend
– Flow to work – Opportunities to flow across Physical Distribution Team and Customer Operations to support critical business operations.
Specific skills required:
Excel skills – advanced
SAP experience preferredTO APPLY – Please apply with a up to date CV.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven’t heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you wish to register with us for future opportunities in your area, then please follow the link below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.