Tunbridge Wells Care Centre – Part-Time Administrator Assistant x 2 (20 hours per week) – £9.10 per hour
We have a vacancy for two part-time Administration Assistant’s to join our friendly team. The hours will be working either of the following shifts:-
* Monday to Friday 9am-2pm – flexibility to work weekends
* Monday to Friday 2pm-7pm – flexibility to work weekends
You will be proficient in using Microsoft Outlook and Excel and will have a strong organisational approach to work using a methodical approach, whilst maintaining attention to detail. Ideally you will have at least 2 years’ experience of working in an administration role in a busy environment and used to multi-tasking and prioritisation.
You must be confident and have strong communication skills both oral and written, along with excellent interpersonal skills to deal with residents, visitors to the home, staff and the support office. Conducting yourself in a professional manner is essential as you are generally the first point of contact both over the phone and face to face, therefore you are the representative of the home and setting the first impression.
* You will be one of the first points of contact within the home and therefore will be welcoming visitors to the home and any potential residents.
* You will assist in ensuring all resident details and funding details are kept up to date and liaising with the relevant parties.
* Assist the Registered Manager to control business priorities through planning and checking on tasks and targets including NMC Pin Numbers etc.
* Attend to daily correspondence and all other administration within the home which will range from scanning and photocopying to creating letters and spreadsheet along with mail merges
* Assist in marketing the home including preparing mailshots to contacts in the community.
In return, we will offer you:
* Competitive Salary
* Full Induction Training
* Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
* Industry Recognised Training (including NVQ Levels 2 & 3)
* Progression Opportunities
* Comfortable Staff Rooms
If you would like to join our successful team, please select “apply now” and forward us your CV, stating your shift preferences.
Salary: £9.10/hour & Great Benefits
Job Type: Permanent, Part Time
Location: Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.