9.00am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the team at Zetica based in Eynsham. We are looking for an Admin Assistant who will be a key member of our Admin team and will provide excellent administrative support to all staff including senior management. Full training will be provided for this full time, permanent position.
Only applications submitted with a covering letter will be considered and acknowledged.
Does this describe you?
* Vibrant and enthusiastic
* Positive attitude and good attention to detail
* Provide high quality administration support to all staff and enjoy being part of a team
* Highly organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
* Strong communication skills – confident when dealing with clients face to face, over the phone and email
* Flexible and adaptable to handle a range of different tasks
* Work on your own initiative, be interested in the technical background of Zetica
* Curious and can make things happen
* Admin experience is desirable
* Excellent interpersonal and English communication (written and verbal)
* Excellent knowledge of MS office
* Working on your own initiative
* The skills to prioritise
* The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, customers and suppliers
Part of the interview process will include an in-tray exercise and giving a 5 minute presentation.
Zetica offers a Profit Share Scheme, Health Cash Plan and company pension scheme and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you’re interested, please send across a copy of your most recent CV and Covering Letter.
Salary: £18000 – £20000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: OX29, Eynsham, Oxfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.