Cargiant is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to assist the Head of Legal and Property Services with accounting and data entry.
The Accounts Assistant position at Cargiant is an exciting opportunity for you to build a career and develop your skills within the Accounting and Finance industry in the UK’s leading car supermarket.
About the role:
* Posting and allocating receipts to the cashbook & property management modules.
* Dealing with and responding to all queries concerning tenant accounts and billing.
* Ensuring the Property Management Team is aware of any billing related issues.
* Weekly cash counting.
* Raising and allocating payments onto our cashbook & property management modules.
* Management of the company’s Utility & Business Rates liabilities.
* Maintaining the company’s physical invoice records.
* Raising rent, utility and miscellaneous invoices due and the raising of any other ad-hoc charges as required from time to time by the Property Management Team.
* Once the successful candidate has acclimatised, additional duties will be brought into the role so as to support the wider accounts team.
* The role will suit an entry level candidate, with previous experience or progress towards the AAT qualified being beneficial but not essential.
* Well-organised with good attention to detail
* Good IT skills with full understanding of Excel and Word
* Dedication, commitment and ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative
* Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Team player
How we can reward you:
* Great Company benefits (Onsite gym, subsidiary on site restaurant prices, vehicle purchase discount, Ride to Work Scheme, childcare vouchers, company pension with AVIVA and more)
* The opportunity to work in the award winning World’s Largest Car Supermarket
* 28 days’ holiday pro-rata
Cargiant is the world’s largest car dealership with 7000 vehicles in stock and retail sales of approximately (Apply online only) cars per week! It’s taken 30 years of planning to assemble the 45 acre site that serves our current business and future expansion plans. We are always looking for smart, motivated and dynamic individuals who have passion and drive, to join our growing Company. Why not apply and become part of the Company that changed car buying forever?
Salary: £15000 – £20000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: NW10, College Park and Old Oak, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.