Accounts Assistant, £20,000 – £24,000. Wigan
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client in the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Assistant to join an established Automotive business based at their site in Wigan.
Working closely with the Financial Controller, your key responsibilities will be:
• Posting payments, Bank Reconciliations daily, Credit control.
• Sending supplier statements
• Updating customer details.
• Dealing with internal/external queries.
• Posting all overhead invoices to the correct nominals.
• Filing invoices away.
• Reconciling supplier statements.
• Preparing the payment run to suppliers monthly.
• Monthly nominal journals.
• Communication with the sales teams regarding invoices.
• Liaising with finance company to prepare invoices.
• Must have accountancy knowledge at least AAT Level 2.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Sage 200 knowledge is also preferred along with Excel skills.
• Must be organised, committed, and have good attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills as this role involves interaction between all departments with the business.
• Monday – Friday 8am – 4. 30pm
Salary: £20000 – £24000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.