We are currently assisting a provider based in Leeds to recruit an Accountancy Tutor. The provider is a fast-growing premier provider of accountancy training and apprenticeships. The role has become available due to growth within the business because of increased demand.
The main aim of the role will be to support learners in a classroom setting up to level 7. The successful candidate will train candidates for a variety of professional qualifications including CIMA, ACCA, ICAEW and AAT.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Supporting apprenticeship programmes at level 4 and level 7 which may include delivering our Impact Skills Programme and managing the performance and progression of learners
– Delivering courses in classes with some evening and/or weekend sessions
– Supporting students in their learning by answering queries, providing timely feedback on work
– Supporting other team members through the provision of timely feedback on learner performance
– Opportunities to become involved with client work
– Opportunities to be involved with content creation
Qualifications and Skills
– Qualified to a level 7 equivalent (ACCA, CIMA, ICAS or ACA)
– Ability to inspire, influence and motivate, with an enthusiasm for learning
– Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
– Confident and professional, as you will be representing our brand to our learners
– Strong organisational and time management skills
– Ability to manage own workload
– Computer literate
Salary: £30000 – £40000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.