Due to successful growth, our industry leading client is recruiting a proven B2B Account Manager to maintain and successfully grow their account portfolio.
£25,000 – £30,000 DOE + commission (Realistic £30,000 – £34,000)
Standard office hours – 37.5 hours pw
Located in Norwich but includes occasional travel throughout UK
The Account Manager will be exceptional at building relationships and handling objections to get the most from each account. This role is predominately developing the existing accounts however it will also require reviving lapsed accounts, this will be split 80% account management, 20% business development.
Duties will include;
– Manage existing account relationships by phone, email and face to face. This will include networking and attending events.
– Identify the client’s requirements and produce a bespoke plan suited to them.
– Be the key point of contact for each account and provide a first class service.
– Set up tailored marketing campaigns and promotions with your accounts to meet objectives.
What we require;
– Proven track record in B2B Account Management.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, especially verbal communication and building rapport.
– Excellent objection handling experience.
– The ability to work under pressure and towards monthly & annual targets.
– Experience in Microsoft Office; Excel, PowerPoint and Word
– Previous experience in subscription partnerships or direct response marketing is desirable but not essential.
In return the Account Manager will be offered a competitive salary with a generous commission package, performance related incentives, 25 days annual leave and flexible working.
Salary: £25000 – £30000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.