£52,500 (+ OTE £52,500)
A technology-driven, global communication company is looking for an Account Executive to join their fast-paced, exciting team. Their innovative solutions help to connect businesses across the world. Build your career within a sociable company at the forefront of the technology industry and benefit from numerous employee discounts.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling new logo accounts and prioritising assigned prospects.
As an Account Executive your key duties will include:
* Prioritising qualified sales opportunities and key prospects within assigned territory
* Executing sales cycle to penetrate the most promising new logo accounts
* Identifying and building relationships with the appropriate account buyers
* Identifying potential needs of prospects, recommending best-fit solutions with a clear value proposition for the account
* Researching and identifying emerging trends that influence value proposition
* Transitioning the new logo account to an account manager once the first account sale is booked
* Managing the pipeline: input, monitor, and update opportunities
* Identifying and coordinating timely involvement of sales operations resources in the sales cycle to improve efficiencies
To be considered for the role of Account Executive, you must have:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business/IT/or another related field
* 3+ years’ experience in a sales role
* Experience prospecting and closing new deals
* A full valid driving license
To become an Account Executive, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted, we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn’t seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable.
Salary: £52500 – £105000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: EC3M, Tower, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.