Account Director – (UK wide)
Industry – Telecoms/ISP
With a £4 billion investment programme to deliver full fibre to 8 million premises in the UK, our client are now seeking to appoint an experienced Account Director to lead the commercial management of our clients largest Mobile Customers.
We are seeking those who can drive sustained growth across mobile backhaul sector (and potential growth in in other sectors such as consumer) while delighting the customer through the internal co-ordination of a differentiated service and partnership experience.
The Account Director will be responsible for: –
* Leading and co-ordinating a team of sales and support colleagues in the execution of a customer-agreed, strategic account development plan.
* Lead on all commercial aspects of the customer relationship including but not limited to billing, contract change controls, contract notifications and negotiations, commercial reporting, opportunity qualification and joint venture teaming (both specific bid opportunities and strategic initiatives).
* Lead the commercial delivery of the existing mobile backhaul contract, including driving future work package orders, Small cell densification opportunities & Colocation orders.
* Co-ordinate executive engagement across UK and Group Boards to ensure continued long-term, strategic alignment.
* Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and advocacy – both within the account and with the end users of services – by maintaining strong professional standards and driving internal teams to deliver a differentiated, personal, agile, precise and transparent experience at all times.
Key skills and requirements: –
* 10+ years of experience in account leadership roles, focused on large, complex and distributed customers.
* Sales leadership skills, with a track record for co-ordinating and motivating a commercial team to execute tenaciously, against an agreed plan.
* A broad commercial skillset across strategic analysis, business planning, project analysis, relationship development, commercial finance, transaction negotiation and customer service.
* Excellent and relevant market knowledge, with experience of developing strategic relationships.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Competency in PowerPoint and Excel applications, with the ability to leverage them as required for the role.
* Positive references.
Desirable and beneficial Skills
* Fully conversant with the competitive MNO marketplace with specialist knowledge of Mobile Backhaul.
* Strong credibility and experience in:
* Mobile Core & Mobile Backhaul, Fronthaul & Midhaul design.
* Up to date on market trends and architecture towards small cells & 5G deployment
* Transmission rollout programmes
* A strong contact base or reputation within Three UK.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.