Box Leisure “The cutting edge of leisure careers”
Hours: 40+ hours per week – Accomodation can be provided
We are currently recruiting for a strong and experienced leader to manage an accommodation cleaning team at one of our client’s beautiful holiday parks in the Lancashire area. We are looking for an individual who will ensure that the accommodation units on park are left sparkling and that the cleaning team are motivated.
Guests come to our client’s resorts to experience a world away from the day-to-day, this is not your average holiday company. As a key member of the park management team, you will have overall responsibility for ensuring the accommodation units are presented to the highest of standards.
This role includes:
* Managing and motivating of your supervisors and their teams
* Encouraging your supervisors to take ownership of complaints and queries and supporting them when they need it
* Working seamlessly with other managers to ensure guests have a great holiday
* Managing budgets, workload planning and recruitment; keeping staff turnover low and costs under control
* Leading by example; getting stuck in when you need to but delegating to give your team opportunities to shine
One more thing…holidays happen at holiday times, so you will need to work your magic on bank holidays too.
Skills, experience and qualities you will need
Training will be provided, but you must:
* Have senior management experience in a practical, time-pressured environment
* Have a leadership style that is open, approachable but that commands respect
* Be able to plan and organise the workload, training and management of a large team
* Have solid experience in the hospitality sector
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you have the skills and experience required, please contact Stacey at Red Box Leisure today.
Salary: £24500/annum Accommodation Provided
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.