We are currently looking for an AC Service Engineer at our site in BAE Warton, Lancs, PR41EX
Hours: 40hrs/week (Apply online only) week 1. (Apply online only) week 2 rotating weekly. 1/2hr lunch
To perform all planned and unplanned engineering activities relating to the running of an efficient HVAC department.
Support the Line Manager in the day to day implementation of EMCOR policies, procedures and standards necessary to maintain the integrity of ongoing operational activities and provide high quality service to customers in accordance with:
* EMCOR Integrated Management System
* EMCOR Employee Handbook
* EMCOR Business Plan
* EMCOR Business Plan
* Client Company Safety Procedures / Instructions
* EMCOR / Client Contract
* Ensure all planned and reactive maintenance is completed according to the plan of work ensuring the all appropriate documentation is in place and that all safety and performance standards are met in accordance with the contract Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
* Complete appropriate records and documentation as required, including but not limited to, timesheets, job dockets, work orders, site audits and inspections and testing certification.
* Ensure that all your technical training and capability is kept up-to-date.
* Supervise specialist contractors and ensure all certification / documentation is completed in accordance with EMCOR and client requirements.
* Liaise with and respond to the helpdesk in ensuring that urgent maintenance tasks are dealt with in accordance with contracted response times and that high standards of customer care are maintained.
* Ensure good housekeeping and working practices are maintained and ensure that you represent EMCOR in a professional manner at all times.
* Obtain quotations and provide necessary information for the raising of orders to ensure task completion as required with a focus on offering the best possible value for money solution that is available.
* Identify and implement operational improvements to ensure continued provision of high quality service.
* Perform the role of call-out engineer as required in accordance with contractual requirements.
* Maintain specialist Plant and Equipment in support of client’s production programmes as trained to do so.
* Assist in other ad hoc functions within skills level, training and experience on an as-instructed basis Purpose.
* To perform all planned and unplanned engineering activities relating to the running of an efficient HVAC department supporting client sites
• Candidate must be qualified to NVQ level 2 Refrigeration and Air Conditioning and FGAS 2079
• Evidence of Manufacturer specific training of Daikin, Mitsubishi, Toshiba and Hitachi VRF systems would be beneficial
• Experience with service/repair refrigerated catering cabinets, Cold rooms and Freezer rooms would be advantageous
• Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience within the service and maintenance industry
• Experience of installation would be beneficial but not essential
• Experience of Airedale chillers and Close Control systems would be advantageous
• The candidate will be articulate, numerate and IT literate
• Good all round Knowledge of Facility Management and Building Services Engineering would be advantageous
• Must be able to demonstrate a full and thorough understanding of operational health and safety.
• Have good decision making and communication skills
• Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels.
• Candidate must be able to work well within a team environment.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: PR4, Wrea Green, Lancashire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.