Remote based (but company office is in central Bristol) – 99% remote working from home for the foreseeable (forever if you prefer working from home) with the occasional trip to a client site or visit for meetings in the Bristol office with colleagues.
£28-34k depending on suitable experience
We are urgently seeking a versatile 2nd / 3rd Line Engineer for a Managed Service Provider in Bristol (although you can be based in South Wales, Bristol, South Gloucester and down to Bridgwater/Taunton area for this role).
We’d love to hear from you if you’re confident enough with the experience and skill set below to hit the ground running with minimal training.
You’ll be dealing with escalated tickets from the 1st / 2nd Line teams and assisting in more technical aspects of the day-to-day workings within the company and their clients.
You really need to have a good sound technical knowledge of Networking, O365, Servers (RDS servers environment in particular) and experience of making / deploying / migrating systems such as new servers.
Some key skills below:
– 365 detailed knowledge– ideally having completed email migrations before, or an active member of a team that has
– Teams / SharePoint administration
– General networking knowledge – understanding of VLAN / NAT / Firewall rules
– Deep understanding of how Active Directory works
– General Windows Server knowledge – Experience of installing and deploying servers
– RDS knowledge would be highly beneficial
– PowerShell knowledge and understanding good to have.
If this sounds close to you and you’d be interested in hearing more please apply as soon as you can, thanks!
Salary: £28000 – £34000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.